Sample college essays can be used for several reasons including getting admission t o a college of your choice or it could be on any topic assigned to you within the curriculum. Probably, the most important essay of your student career would be the admission essay you would have to write to gain admission. Colleges need to know how much you know about yourself, the college, and if you are creative. There are some useful pointers you could use to write good student essays.
1. The first point would be about you. Do you really know yourself, your strengths, your weaknesses, what you like or dislike? They want to know your opinion about certain sensitive issues. You have to be honest with your answers. The assessors are experienced in judging character, and you would be exposed if you tried to highlight non-existent strengths. Be yourself and stress on your actual strengths. Provide good examples that you can think of to prove your point. Colleges want to know their students better. How you introduce yourself is important to them.
2. As you would be writing an education essay, you need to know about the institution you are going to join. The university or college expects you to know about it. It is necessary for you to project your adaptability and show if you really fit into the scheme of things. The college would be providing facilities, lodging and boarding, library, and extracurricular activities. They would ask you to write a student essay about why you chose their particular college. Your goals are important to them, and how you would approach graduate study.
3. Colleges would want to evaluate your creativity and check if you know about a current issue, famous personalities or how you would describe a historic event using language skills and knowledge acquired through research. Basically, your creativity and knowledge is being tested. For example, you could be asked to voice your opinion on what you thought about a college ban on smoking within the campus. There are several other topics you could be asked to write about. Your aim must be to inform the college of your acquired knowledge and a bit of imagination. Do not try to complicate things with a difficult approach which you cannot back with evidence or research.
4. Once you get into college, you might be given a MBA essay to write. You must start on the right note. Take the help of an essay writing service to provide help on choosing a topic and actually get the essay written by professional writers the first time. This would start you off on the right track. Sometimes, you may have to write an MBA dissertation on a difficult topic. Now that you have established a good writing service over the internet, explore and check out how they can help you further in your dissertation.
5. Help in always available when you are stuck on any assignment. Be it a college application essay or a routine assignment, just look for the right sources, and you would be able to write great sample college essays.